The content of this portal is for educational and informational purpose only and does not constitute specific financial advice. This portal is intended to provide general information only and does not attempt to give you advice that relates to your specific circumstances.
You are advised to take any decisions regarding your personal finance and investments only by consulting a qualified financial advisor. We take no responsibility and accept no liability for interpretations and decisions made based on the contents of this site.
Please note that any forward-looking statements are not predictions and may be subject to change without notice.
We may be influenced by our background, occupation, experience, limitation of knowledge etc. Please keep this in mind while you navigate our portal.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.
- Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Please consider your specific investment requirements before choosing a fund, or designing a portfolio that suits your needs.
- Credo Capital (with ARN code 48379) makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Terms and conditions of the website are applicable
- Markets are volatile in short term and require long time horizons of at least 5 years at the minimum for equity investments, debt investments require 1 - 3 years + time horizon. Only very short-term debt investments may be suitable for time horizons lower than a year.
- Kindly consult your CA on taxation of the investments. We can plan for tax savings but the specific applicability and taxation issues should be handled by your CA.
- Credo Capital, and its partners may have a position in any of the investments recommended